This traditional easy paper fish might be the easiest origami fish you will have .
- Fold the diagonal of the origami to fold out the cross crease in the middle.
- Fold the left and right corners along the center line.
- Fold the corners up and compact the crease.
- Fold both sides of the origami back to the top of the corner and fold it up. Fold into the shape in the figure.
- Fold down the second layer of origami.
- Use scissors to cut the fold you just turned into a small triangle.
- Fold the triangle you just cut up.
- Fold the left and right sides of the origami in half.
- After folding in half, turn the origami out from the inside, and finally draw your eyes, and a small fish is folded.