It is very easy to fold beautiful butterflies with colored paper. Today I want to share with you the simple butterfly folding method of children’s origami. I hope to help everyone.
- Prepare two circular colored papers as shown.
- Fold one of the colored papers in half and then fold it in half.
- After opening, fold into the shape of a fan, as shown in the figure.
- Fold it in half from the side and stick it with double-sided adhesive. Here are the wings on one side of the butterfly.
- In the same way, make another round shape into butterfly wings.
- Stick the wings together to make the tentacles of the two butterflies, and also stick to them.