Instructions to learn how to make a traditional origami spider.
- Prepare a piece of colored square paper and fold it up and down.
- Pinch the crease into a quadrangle.
- Fold down the four sides.
- Continue to open the surface.
- Fold the left and right sides in line with the center line to form a diamond shape.
- Continue folding the four corners in line with the centerline.
- Use scissors to cut the four corners apart.
- Press outward in turn.
- Fold each leg into two creases, fold into the shape of a body spider, and then fold the sharp corners into the spider’s head.