Origami Pigeon Instructions. This pigeon is a traditional origami design that is easy to make.
- Fold the origami paper along its diagonal, and then fold the triangle left and right to fold a small isosceles right-angled triangle.
- Fold the outer layer of the origami from the opening to the right of the origami.
- Fold the other side of the origami to the back of the origami, and fold a small isosceles right triangle.
- Fold the right angle under the origami to the top of the origami.
- Fold the origami folded in the previous step up along its crease to fold out one of the wings of the pigeon.
- Turn the origami over, fold it in the same way, and fold out a wing.
- Fold the right corner of the origami to the bottom of the origami to make a clear crease.
- Unfold the origami, and at the same time fold the triangle forward, fold out the tail of the pigeon, and draw the eyes.