This easy origami bird is really very easy. In just a few steps, you will learn how to fold your own using this simple instructions.
- Fold the two sides of the square paper diagonally.
- The upper two sides are also folded diagonally.
- Turn the origami to the back.
- Fold up with the center line in half.
5 . Stretch out the folded corner.
- Stretch out the other corner as before.
- Expand the triangle on the back.
- Fold back with both sides of the long centerline.
- Fold a corner inward to get out the shape of thebird’s beak.
- Use scissors to cut the other corner from the middle, and fold the bird’s feet inwards.