This paper craft is an Origami Moving Flower, created by . Below is the step-by-step tutorial:
- Cross a square colored paper to make a crease.
- Fold the four corners toward the middle as shown in the figure.
- Turn to the back after unfolding, and crease in the middle.
- Fold both sides to the middle.
- After unfolding, fold along the crease as shown in the figure.
6.Fold along the crease as shown.
- Fold up the back too, fold a total of 8.
- Place one on the middle line of the other as shown.
- Fold it up as shown.
- Assemble all eight.
- Fold it into a circle as shown, and the fun infinite flip is done.