Here is a nice DIY project to make paper chrysanthemums. With some folding, cutting, pasting and rolling, you can make these beautiful paper chrysanthemums …
- Cut 5 circles with diameters: 6cm, 5.5cm, 5cm, 4.5cm, 4cm.
- Fold the circle in half as shown in the figure.
- Fold it twice more to make it look like the picture.
- Cut into two petals as shown above.
- Cut the middle of the two petals downward as shown in the figure.
- Cut all the petals apart.
- Squeeze between each petal.
8.All five circles are made as shown.
9.Stick up from big to small.
10.Foldcolored paper is folded in half along the middle.
11.Cut the bottom with scissors as shown. Be careful not to cut it.
12.Roll up as shown.
- Stick the roll in the middle of the flower and a beautiful chrysanthemum will be ready.